SwipeBuster, now known as Cheaterbuster, is famous for finding Tinder profiles.
Yet, to use it you need to pay a certain fee. But, what if I tell you that there are a few free alternatives to Cheaterbuster?
Indeed, you can use multiple sites to combine information and find their Tinder or their other dating profiles.
However, you need to know that this requires more effort than just searching their name on a paid website to find their Tinder profile.
Here are 8 CheaterBuster Free Alternatives to get accurate results:
1. Use SwindlerBuster to get detailed Tinder results.
Swindler Buster is a reliable site when it comes to spotting a cheater.
If you want to find out that your significant other or your partner has been cheating on you and is on dating sites, you just need to go to Swinder Buster.
Then you’re required to add their details such as first name, last name, age, gender, and email address.
Don’t worry; if you add their email or phone number, they won’t be notified.
Then you can click on Search Tinder and wait for the results.
But, unlike other pages, Swindler Buster isn’t free, you need to pay a fee to get the results on your email.
Then you’ll already have reliable proof if you want to confront them for cheating you online.
2. Google. Yes, Google is your CheaterBuster free alternative.
As absurd as this may sound, it’s true.
CheaterBuster does the work, sure. BUT, you can get nearly the same results, with less effort, zero costs, and less complicated from Google.
How do you do that? Well, it’s easy!
All you have to do is go to Google and write down:
- site:tinder.com name. For example, site:tinder.com tony
- tinder.com/@username. For example, tinder.com/@tony
In the former example, you can have a look at Google Images as well, while in the latter, you must take the best guess you can at their username
3. You can make a basic search for free on Social Catfish.
In general, Social Catfish doesn’t offer a direct free trial.
Either way, a SocialCatfish free alternative is when you can do a basic search on their page.
- You can go to SocialCatfish.com and go to the search bar.
- Then you can enter their username if you know or try different username alternatives that you think they might use.
- Then you can select the country that they’re in and click on the search button.
You’ll get different results depending on whether they used their details to open Tinder, Facebook, Instagram, and so on.
If they have hidden their Tinder profile or if they have used fake usernames for their social media then it’s a bit harder to get good results.
Also, the results that you get from this type of search are limited. To get full results you need to pay an extra fee ($5.73) for 5 days of usage.
4. You can use sources like SearchPublicRecords.com to do a background check and more.
Sites like SearchPublicRecords may help you to connect the dots and check whether your boyfriend, girlfriend, or partner is cheating on you.
It’s important to know that SearchPublicRecords doesn’t inform you about their Tinder or any other social media profile.
But, still, if you search their name on this page, you’ll get a background check and any other details about their life.
If they are cheating and have put something to their side chick or side man’s name, you’ll know.
- Go to this page and enter their first name, surname, and state.
- Click on Search and wait a few minutes until you get the results.
- You can select what type of information you want to receive.
- Also, this site is free of charge and can get access to information about people who live in the United States and Canada.
5. You can use People Finder as a CheaterBuster alternative
PeopleFinder.com is another Cheaterbuster free alternative.
This site collects personal information that is part of the public domain.
- Thus, to get good results you can search their First name, Last name, City, and State.
- Or, you can just use their number and click Search.
- The third option that Public Records Search offers is to search them by their Address.
- When you click search you’ll be directed to the page where results are being prepared.
- You’ll get a few questions about them to them such as “Has John Smith lived 5 years in New York” so you can get more detailed results.
You’ll get results about their social media, photos, dating profiles, internet interests, background checks, and more for free.
To receive even more details sometimes Intelius might charge you $0.95 for one search.
6. Do a phone number search with USPhoneBook.com.
You can do a free reverse phone number lookup on USPhoneBook.com.
You can just search for their number on this page or use a reverse number and you’ll get good results.
Yet, be aware that if they have deleted their personal data from USPhoneBook.com then it might be harder to find information about them.
You can get that number and use those details to check if they have a Tinder profile.
All you need to do is go to Tinder.com and try to log in with their phone number.
We recommend you do it when they are near you because if they have signed up on Tinder with that particular number.
7. A free alternative to Cheaterbuster is Imageverse.io.
Well, if you want to try a CheaterBuster free alternative, you need to check out Imageverse.io.
This site allows you to search for their image and the good thing is that you can get results from 4 different search engines.
Thus, the stakes of finding more detailed results are higher than just searching for their image on Google.
- All you need to do is go to Imageverse.io and upload their photo.
- Then you can click search and you’ll get results from 4 different search engines like Google, Bind, Yandex, and Sogou.
If they used the same image for their dating profiles or other dating apps and they did not hide it, you have the chance to stumble upon their profile.
8. Lastly, go to TruthFinder to wipe out your doubt.
TruthFinder is a CheaterBuster alternative. Is not free to use but you can some pretty detailed information.
To use Truth Finder you can pay different fees depending on what you want to find out.
The TruthFinder cost is $4.99 per month if you’re just doing a reverse phone lookup.
But, if you want to search for people, you need to pay $28.05 per month.
Thus, unfortunately, TruthFinder doesn’t offer a free trial or service.
If you want to use this tool, you need to go to their page and select what type of search you want to do.
Then you’ll get results online.
Is CheaterBuster free? Is there a free version of Cheaterbuster?
No Cheatbuster is not free and there is no free version of it.
Only, there are other alternatives that can give you similar results to CheaterBuster.
In general, the results that you will get in one place from CheaterBuster, you can get those for free on People Finder.
The bad part of this is that you need to put more effort and the results won’t be only oriented on Tinder.
Still, you might get other details such as their other usernames, photos, phone number, or email that you might use to find their Tinder profile.
Where you can apply them to find their Tinder profile without joining the app or without using Cheater Buster.
Lastly, Cheater Buster doesn’t offer a free trial, and to use it, for a single search, you need to pay $9. 99.
Sealing the deal: Is there a free alternative to CheaterBuster?
Yes, technically, there are a few free alternatives to CheaterBuster.
But, all you need to catch a cheater on dating apps is by using multiple sources like Google, People Finder, TruthFinder, Image Reverse, and so on.
Also, you can make a simple search on Social Catfish where you’ll get a glimpse of their social media usernames, their address, and so on.
Hence, to get full access to these results, you still need to pay.
But, don’t worry if you combine all the information you get from all the sites, you’ll be able to get good results.