To find someone from Bumble on social media, you must know details about them and their life.
You can do it only if you pay close attention to their Bumble profile or try to talk to them.
I would suggest you take the first step (only if you trust them a bit) and share your social media with them.
You could share your Instagram account if you want but make sure that you don’t have any type of personal information there.
Keep it simple and follow these 7 tips to find someone from Bumble on Social Media:
1. Check if they have their social media mentioned in their bio.
Some people like to leave their social media handle on their Bumble bio and this isn’t against Bumble rules.
Usually, people might link their Instagram or Facebook with Bumble so you will be able to see limited information from their social media.
- Hence, you won’t be able to immediately interact with their social media or see their social media username.
- Yet, you will be able to see the photos that will be transferred from their social media to their Bumble profile.
- You can save these photos and search for them.
- If they use the same photos and their profile isn’t private, a search engine or third-party apps will find their social media.
On the other hand, lately, Tinder has updated its policies and guidelines regarding putting social media on your bio.
To create more safety for its users, Tinder thought that it was better to not allow people to put their social media links on their bio.
2. Search for their Bumble username on Google.
Another tip that you might use to find someone from Bumble on Facebook or Instagram is to search for their Bumble username on Google.
Try to type:
- “Anne Smith4” or just “Anne Smith” Facebook.
- “Anne Smith4” or just “Anne Smith” Instagram.
If they use the same name, surname, or username, and they don’t have a very private profile, Google will show their profile.
Even if you don’t find the profile, don’t be desperate.
You can use other methods to find their social media.
3. Find similar interests to find common communities on social media.
Hmmm, you might wonder if similar interests can help find their social media.
Well, yeah it can help you a lot.
- If you have just started to talk or just matched, try to check their profile.
- On their profile, you can go to “My basics”.
- Under My Basics, you will find their interests and more detailed info about them such as where they work, education, location, hometown, and so on.
Thus, to find someone from Bumble on Facebook, you need to gather all this information and check their work home page or pages in their hometown that they might like.
Keep in mind to not violate their privacy during this process.
4. Search their name, surname, and Bumble on the search bar on Facebook.
Another way to find someone from Bumble on social media, especially on Facebook, is to use its search bar.
Just like using Google or Bing, you can use Facebook’s search bar to find bits and pieces of their social media.
- Go to the Facebook Search bar and write their name, surname, and Bumble.
- Click search then you might see results. You might check their photos, posts, and pages they like or own.
Despite this, you can scroll down after you click search and check the section Related Searches.
You will notice that there are more detailed keywords that you might use to find someone from Bumble on Facebook.
5. To find someone’s Instagram from Bumble try to search their profile image.
A tip that I would recommend you to use and that might bring you good results is to search their Bumble profile pic.
If they have a couple of photos of them on Bumble then that’s an even better opportunity.
- You need to go to their profile.
- Screenshot their profile picture.
- Go to Google and next to the search bar on the right side, you can see a Google Lens.
- Click on that Lens and then you can either upload their photo or paste a link to their profile pic.
- Then you need to click on the search bar and for a few seconds Google will show you results.
If their profile is private and they’re using completely different photos for their social media, Google might not find their social media from their Bumble photos.
6. To find someone from Bumble on Snapchat you can just save their number on your contacts.
If you want to find someone from Bumble on Snapchat, then you just need to save their number.
If you already have been talking to them or someone has their phone number, you can use it to find their Snapchat.
- Just save their phone number on your phone.
- Then if they have Snapchat or open that in the meantime, you will get notified.
7. Use third-party apps such as Social Catfish or PeopleLooker.
If you haven’t heard yet about third-party apps, here’s your chance.
To use Social Catfish for five days, you need to pay $5.73.
Through this app, you have a higher chance of finding someone from Bumble on Facebook or Instagram.
- You need to go to SocialCatfish.com.
- Then you can write their name, surname, their phone number, or their image and click search.
- Then within a few minutes you can get results in your email.
As a Social Catfish alternative, you can also use People Looker.
If you find someone from Bumble on social media, what’s the next step?
If you use these tips and find someone from Bumble on social media, make sure to not violate their privacy and scare them away.
1. Even if you have found their social media, make sure to create a bond beforehand.
Many people are afraid to put on their social media handles because people tend to become very close in the beginning without knowing one another.
They consider social media as something private and that’s very normal because not everyone on dating apps is honest and has good intentions.
2. Try to share your common interests and find a way to connect them with social media.
If both of you like jokes from a certain page that is only on Instagram, ask politely if you can connect with them on this app so you can share these jokes.
3. Try to listen to what they have to say if you ask for their social media and respect their decision.
If they aren’t sure yet whether they can share their social media with you that’s okay.
You don’t need to quit talking to them or attack them for needing more time.
Yet, if you have been talking for months and they never share their phone number or their social media then they might be scamming you.
In this case, you need to decide whether you want to continue this type of communication or not.
The end: How to find someone’s Instagram or Facebook from Bumble?
To find someone’s Instagram or Facebook from Bumble, you need to either search their profile on Google, on Social Catfish or ask them directly.
Sometimes, it’s harder to find someone on social media because they might use another username, or fake name, have no photos, and keep it private.
But you should never give up and lose hope. If any of these methods fail for you, you might ask them directly.
Try to be more open to them and let them know that you’re interested in shifting your conversation from this dating app to another social media.
Don’t be afraid to try and ask but keep always in mind to not violate their privacy.