Busting a cheater has been a goal for many of us at least once in a relationship.
Unfortunately, most cheaters are very good at what they do: they can keep their secret while going about their days as usual.
And although some attempts are in vain, we certainly don’t lack the technology to find out if someone is unfaithful!
Applications are an excellent example: you can use different spying apps to catch a cheater, namely:
If you want to catch a cheater, looking into what they do on their phone every day will help: spying apps are the solution.
uMobix is a good example of a spying app that will help you find out the information you never thought was possible.
It’s a cell phone tracker that’s mainly used by parents, but not limited to just them!
People use it to look into their partners’ online lives—the many impressive features make it possible:
- Call history;
- Text messages;
- Social media apps;
- Location—these (and more) you’ll have access to!
And if your partner has a habit of deleting their text messages to other people, don’t worry. You’ll be able to read them too.
You simply need to create an account, install it on your partner’s phone, pick a plan that fits, and you’re all set.
mSpy is another well-known cell phone tracker in the world of doubtful partners: it’s productive and trustworthy.
It’s another paid method that will show you your partner’s:
- Photos and videos;
- Social networks;
- Location, etc.
The setup is quite similar! After picking your plan, you need to install the app on your spouse’s phone.
After that, you will get all the intel you need to know if they are cheating.
If your partner is active on dating sites, or if they’re inappropriate with other people—you’ll learn in no time!
Famisafe is a powerful solution; compatible with mobile phones, tablets, and computers.
It allows us to spy on devices safely from a distance; it has a fairly easy installation and an even better control panel.
Some of the perks you can get when using Spyera are:
- Live call recording/listening;
- Social media tracking;
- Spur-of-the-moment screenshotting;
- Call log access;
- Text message access;
- Gmail access;
- Location tracking, and too many more features to count!
You can use the Spyera app on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS.
It’s a popular pick that will show you if your partner engages in infidelity online—everything you need to know is there!
Eyezy is a powerful phone-monitoring app frequently used to bust cheaters! Let’s face it—sooner or later they have to use their phones for their affairs.
And with this app, you’ll know exactly what they’re doing;
- Whom they text;
- Who they call;
- Their social media activity;
- Where they are;
- What networks they’re connected to;
- What they save in their phone’s gallery, etc.
On top of this, you are able to track everything they type on their keyboard.
As we can see, it does more than enough; your mission to expose a cheating partner will be accomplished.
Spyic lets you track your partner’s SMS, call history, location, camera, social media platforms (Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.), and more stuff.
With it, you can:
- See your partner’s search history;
- Record their calls;
- Take screenshots;
- Detect SIM Card changes.
All in all, it’s going to be impossible for them to get away with any cheating!
Signing up is free, however, depending on the number of devices you’re planning to use it on (as well as the purposes), the prices vary.
Just like with every other spyware, you’re going to need physical possession of your significant other’s phone—once you’re in, follow the steps to set up Hoverwatch.
6. It’s possible to catch cheaters by using third-party apps, such as SwindlerBuster!
Another way you can catch a cheating partner is by locating them across the web:
- Checking their identity (in case they turn out to already be in a relationship);
- Finding all of their social media accounts;
- Seeing if they use dating sites.
Dating sites especially: a scary number of people (who are already in relationships) visit dating platforms.
And since Tinder is the most popular dating app, SwindlerBuster was created to bust cheaters.
You can find every Tinder profile by using somebody’s name or phone number.
After you’re done filling in the information, tap on Search Tinder—all the profiles that match your search will come up.
If you’re looking for a Bumble alternative, give BuzzHumble a try!
On BeenVerified, you can look people up by their:
- Phone number;
- First/last name;
- And even vehicles.
By writing down their information, you’re on your way to learning useful info about your s.o.
You’ll see all of their social/dating profiles (even ones you never knew about)—if they’re catfishing you in any way, you’ll instantly know.
This site searches public records and digs up beneficial info: social media, police records, contact info, etc.
With TruthFinder, we can even run background checks—a great move to get rid of any safety concerns.
You can choose the search method of your choice (by name or phone number)—after a short wait, you will receive your results.
If you’re looking to confidentially look up information about your partner, then I introduce to you: Spokeo!
With just a name, email, or phone number, you’ll learn additional intel about your partner.
For example, if they use a specific dating site or lie about not having other social profiles; all of their lies will come to light.
You’ll find out about all the online data related to that specific person—it’s quick and uncomplicated.
On top of all the search methods I mentioned above, SocialCatfish presents us with the option to look people up by their pictures or usernames!
But, yes—choose a search option and fill in the boxes with your partner’s information to see if:
You’ll receive a quick, detailed report about them; it’s up to you to decide if your partner is cheating!
11. Google—yes! You can use Google to catch cheaters, and for free.
If you don’t feel like spending money for something that you’re not 100% sure is happening, then consider using Google.
Just know that it has its limitations! You won’t find any deep info or see if they’re using dating apps—to my knowledge, it mostly works for Tinder only.
Nevertheless, here’s how you can use Google to detect a cheating partner:
- It’s possible to reverse image search their selfies with Google Lens—if your s.o. is on Tinder, their profile should show up.
- You can type this in the search bar: Tinder.com (your partner’s name).
- You can check their browser history (if it’s still there).
- See if they save passwords with the Google Password Manager feature—checking Autofill is a plus.
- Check their emails.
My point is that third-party apps, although controversial, will help you catch a cheater.
Spying and people-search apps are a pretty solid solution to finding cheaters—they offer just about everything you’re looking for.
I don’t believe I’ve mentioned the fact that these apps are completely invisible: your partner will not see you’ve installed spying apps or be notified in any way.
And if you decide to use search sites, the whole process will ensure your anonymity.
And, well, that’s all there is to it! These methods offer just that, if not, more.
However, before trying this, there are some things that need to be acknowledged:
– A lot of these products require you to pay for them.
– Your partner could be cheating on a second phone, or not at all.
– Before taking your pick, make sure the service is legit.
I suggest picking an app that is legit and used by plenty of other users: doing your research will prevent you from getting scammed, or even hacked.
– See if the app you’re going for offers what you’re looking for.
Different services complete different tasks; you need to pick the best possible solution for you.
For instance, if you want to track your partner’s location at all times, go with an app that does just that;
Or if you want to track more than 1 device, look if the service offers that possibility.
– Watch out for certain restrictions.
See if the app you’re using has certain restrictions:
Just earlier I talked about the option of tracking more devices—some services either do not support this, or charge additionally.
I’ve also come across certain products that only work in specific regions—make sure the app you’ve picked works for your country.
– Any form of spyware in some countries is illegal.
So make sure that doing this will not get you in any trouble.
Also, some apps highly discourage users from using their services for specific people: e.g. if you’re not a parent looking out for their child’s safety, your actions may be considered unacceptable.
Do NOT spy on other people for malicious purposes!
Additional methods: how to find out if your spouse is cheating.
If you’re looking for alternate approaches to this problem (or if you came to the conclusion that third-party apps aren’t for you), no sweat!
There are more ways you can catch a cheater, to name some:
- You can inspect your spouse’s phone;
- You can look around your bedroom for clues;
- Go home sooner than expected (your spouse might’ve thought you’d come home way later and took the opportunity to invite their AP over);
- Private investigators are an option too;
- Requesting your friends’ help and ideas isn’t a bad thing either (you can ask them to notify you if your s.o. acts suspicious);
- Check their deleted messages;
- Install a GPS device in their car, but only if you co-own it;
- See if they behave in a way cheaters would;
- Look around for any receipts/bank statements that state they’ve purchased something for someone;
- If your husband/wife tells you they’re working late (but your gut is telling you otherwise), pay them a surprise visit!
My opinion on toxic methods to find out if a partner’s cheating…
We can’t deny it: using spyware or people-searching services is not a healthy way to cope with such suspicions.
But granted, every other method except being upfront about it is toxic—some people have no other choice, though.
If you feel like apps are the only choice left, then that’s understandable, just make sure to pick a reliable one!
You got this!